Subject: RE: [Leica] VIDOM vs IMARECT
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 22:17:57 -0000

Jonathan,
I used a VIDOM when at college and impoverished. It is difficult to use as
the image is left to right reversed. If you use it long enough it becomes
second nature, especially if you use Rolleiflexes at the same time (which I
did) but realistically it's too hard a challenge. Cop out and get the
Imarect (VIOOH for our English readers).
P.S. As I've mentioned before, H.C-B liked to use a VIDOM as it allowed him
to consider the geometric design more easily, being distanced from reality
somewhat.

Jem