Subject: Re: [Leica] M2/M3 flash connections
From: Gary Elshaw <gary.elshaw@vuw.ac.nz>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 18:38:51 +1300

>3)  Are the plastic plugs that cover the standard M2/M3 flash connectors
>still made?  Who sells them and how much are they?

I got some of these last year from KEH (i think) They were about $3 each.

Take care,
Gary

"The difficulty now is that unexceptional adults believe the loss of
youthful dreaming is itself "growing up," as though adulthood were
the passive conclusion to a doomed activity and hope during
adolescence."

OO             The Uses of Disorder
[_]<|          Personal Identity and City Life -- Richard Sennett
  /|\
Gary Elshaw
Post-Grad Film Student
Victoria University