Subject: [Leica] Hexar RF
From: "Mark Rutledge" <markrut@ticnet.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 10:26:54 -0600

Has anyone heard anything about the "noise" level of the Hexar RF? I saw in
the French PHOTO that it was quiet, but is it as unobtrusive as a Leica,
which IMO is one of the great reasons for getting an M ( it sounds broken
compared to an SLR.)

As for the lens discussion, don't most people use Leica's for the glass?

 No disrespect to the bodies, but can anyone tell in a print or chrome what
body was used?

When the Hexar RF drops in price to a more sane level(as with the  G1,G2,F5
etc....),
I for one think it will be worth a shot. Great Leis lenses on an A-priority
body that will eventually be 1/2 to 2/3 the price of an M6, sounds tempting.

Just rambling,
Mark Rutledge