Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Gallery
From: bfranson@greennet.net (Bill Franson)
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 14:51:26 -0800

>> Would it be interesting for my non-Leica, non-photog
>> wife?
>No, but the Gallery is on Broadway... shops everywhere.... give her ur
>credit card and send her
>shopping :)

It's at 670 Broadway, 5th floor to be exact. Tamarkin is down the hall so
hang on to your credit cards. Pick up a copy of Photography in New York or
go to their website www.photography-guide.com and map out a gallery tour.
There are many great photo galleries in the area. Staley-Wise, Janet
Borden, Howard Greenberg, Gallery 292, Yancy Richardson, to name a few of
the best. Have fun!

Bill Franson