Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Gallery
From: csocolow <csocolow@microserve.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 18:04:29 -0500

Arthur Leyenberger wrote:

> Anyone been to the Leica Gallery in New York City?
> I believe it is in the Village and is aprt of their
> NYC HQ.
> Is it worth a trip?
> Would it be interesting for my non-Leica, non-photog
> wife?
> thanks.
> .....Art

Art,

The Gallery is always an interesting place to visit. I believe the
current exhibit ( is entitled "The First Time I Saw Paris" by Peter
Miller and "Paris: Private Moments/Public Spaces" by Catherine Leuthold.
It runs from Dec. 10 to Jan 15. It's an exhibit I'd like to see. And
perhaps your wife might be generous with her holiday shopping while
you're there.

- --
Carl Socolow

http://members.tripod.com/SocPhoto/