Subject: Re: [Leica] Lens choice--sole lens for M6
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 12:28:12 -0800

Paul Chefurka wrote:
><Snip> the rest (of my credit limit) is, as
> they say, history.  Curse you all.
>
> Paul Chefurka
>
> Life is short.  Eat ice cream, walk in the rain, shoot Leica APO glass.

I am left with an image of a guy whose ice cream cone is dripping all over his
Leica APO glass as he walks down the street licking and clicking in a downpour
with no umbrella. Aren't we glad we aren't using that damn UV filter? Does
Tiffen make a "Chubby Hubby" filter?
Mark :-) Rabiner
to the tune of  "someone left the cake out in the rain"
I don't think that I can take it!
Cause it took too long to save up for it.
But i'm always going to use that UV filter again!
Oh, No!