Subject: Re: [Leica] G Zoom M Zoom?
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 11:32:39 -0800

The idea just occurred to me and I don't even like zooms anymore really..for me but.
What if you  had a zoom viewfinder on your Hotshoe, they have those already
don't they?
You composed the shot with the zoom and then matched the number on the lens to
the number you've just set the zoom finder to.
Pretty easy and doable.
Because in reality there is no reason a zoom lens could not be put on a Leica
M...that I know of expect knowing what it was getting.
I'm not saying I would want it but I but a huge bunch would.
Mark Rabiner