Subject: [Leica] Popular Photography-Leica review
From: "Mike Gil" <pasuno@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 12:48:32 PST

The Leica review is glowing as it should, this bone head writer refers to
the old review for more details, obviously he never read that review which
was a very negative article.  If I did not know Leica I would of though that
the Leica M camera and lens where average pieces of equipment at a very high
price premium.

I know that Pop Photo is owned by a French company but I suspect that there
might a large Japan based investment behind it.