Subject: [Leica] re: Bag
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@bayarea.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 16:18:54 -0800 (PST)

Billinghams are very nice but very expensive.
I find Domke  bags to be a much better value and much more reasonably
priced. For the Leica M:

F6X "little bit smaller" fits more Leica M gear than I own ... camera,
three lenses, flash unit, my cell phone, a ton of film, a Rollei 35, tons
of other stuff.

F5 "shoulder and hip" fits camera with lens, two extra lenses, couple
rolls of film and cell phone.

F803 "Camera Satchel" will also fit a ton of gear with a more unobtrusive,
'not a camera bag' look than the F6X.

Godfrey