Subject: Re: [Leica] re: Bag
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 21:31:31 -0800

I am very curious.   It seems that most photographers suggest Domke or
Lowepro bags whenever an inquiry comes up for a recommendation.   Why is
Tamrac almost never suggested?   I now have several different Tamrac bags
which seem well equiped to carry and protect my gear.   All of them were
purchased at camera shows or on Ebay for a fraction of the cost new.

I have one Lowepro and while it is a nice bag, I fail to see a material
difference from the qualities of the Tamrac in a similiar size.

What am I missing?

Roland Smith