Subject: Re: LUGRe: [Leica] Image management
From: "Dave Stratton" <stratton@gci.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 10:10:40 -0900

Mark said
<No this version with the Photoshop 5.5 is fully operational. Version 3.3
although is says Portfolio Browser You can create and save files. (unlike
the
terminology on Acrobat)
The are lists or contact sheets with references to the original. Very handy.
Mark Rabiner>

Mark

I recently 'upgraded' to photoshop 5.5.  I found the photoshop cd used
Portfolio...but I found no install mechanism?
As usual...I need help.  Could you explain how you installed the photoshop
version of portfolio onto your system.
NOTE:  I am assuming that the upgrade cd is basically the same as the full
photshop package...and I could be very wrong on this.

Thanks,

Dave Stratton