Subject: [Leica] Web site
From: "Dave Stratton" <stratton@gci.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 08:50:10 -0900

Mike
Looked at your train images this morning.  Great images...I have a friend
whom is a train nut...she'll go silly about the site.

In my opinion the clarity and color of the images are a fine as anything
I've seen on the net.  I found the information about the up front equipment
(any name with that clarity is good), but I was wondering about the
equipment used to scan the images.   For me scans are difficult to do well,
and especially from chromes.   Clearly, you have had more than some success.

Dave