Subject: [Leica] New website -- seeking feedback
From: "Dave Fisher" <tekapo@golden.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 16:22:29 -0500

Dear fellow LUG members,

After bashing my head trying to construct a website, it's finally done. I'd
like to invite you all to take a look and would appreciate any feedback. The
site as it presently stands is exclusively black & white photojournalism --
lots of music, travel, home, etc. -- with colour archives already in the
works to join it shortly.

The URL is: http://home.golden.net/~tekapo

I tried compressing the images as small as possible without too much loss in
quality. It shouldn't take too long for the images to load. The site is
randomly ordered; about 40% of it was taken with my M6.

As I say, any and all feedback is appreciated. Please tell me what browser
you're viewing it on as well, that would be helpful, and don't hesitate to
be critical about the photos or the site itself.

Cheers, Dave Fisher
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
tekapo@golden.net