Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Book Recommend
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 17:16:36 -0800

TU+ wrote:

>I'm a new LUG looking for some Leica M&R books to read. Please anyone help.

Hi TU+,
For inspiration a copy of "75 Years of Leica Photography." There aren't any
"technical details" but the page after page of Leica photography just gets
ones blood pumping to get off yer ass and go take pictures.:)

Also a good learning book in the observation of how others used the camera,
M&R!

ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant