Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: LUG Re: Film and Grain
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@neteze.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 18:35:12 -0800

sometime around 12/19/99 1:09 PM, George Huczek at ghuczek@sk.sympatico.ca
was heard  to write:

> What type of chromogenic films would you recommend?  I've tried XP2 and
> T400CN and neither has given me very good results

Then I would suggest: Tri-X, Delta or MTax. They are your choices in
Chromogenic film.

Note: for black and white, the only time I use them is when the
manufacturere gives me free samples. :-)

- --

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.neteze.com/ewelch

"You can't cajole someone into loving you by simply being nice to be
around." - Garrison Keillor - As heard on "A Prairie Home Companion"