Subject: Re: LUG[Leica] Totally OT: Buzz's Know-Nothing Tax Rant
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@neteze.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 23:33:16 -0800

sometime around 12/20/99 3:35 PM, Marc James Small at
msmall@roanoke.infi.net was heard  to write:

> This has been forgotten by virtually every one in today's US of A, but the
> States are to have control of almost all of the governmental functions.
> Read your copy of the Constitution and figure it out for yourself.

Marc,

Just like Leica - R and M - all things are best done in balance, and not
determined by radical politics - left or right.

I'll take air traffic control controlled by one government over 50 any day.

Anarchy is not our friend.

- --

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.neteze.com/ewelch

"You can't cajole someone into loving you by simply being nice to be
around." - Garrison Keillor - As heard on "A Prairie Home Companion"