Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Bay Area Lug/Leg impromptu yosemite trip?
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 22:56:07 -0800

Roland Smith wrote:

> The newspaper here indicates the full moon in on the Tuesday night 12/21-22
><Snip>
> Roland Smith
> Oakland, CA

I'm going to get a sound meter and measure how loud Elmo the German Shepard
howls when I bring him outside.
I hope it isn't cloudy!
I wonder how many people will bleed to death in the emergency rooms of
hospitals?! More so than usual? It all goes in those fancy computers you know
those statistics!
Mark Rabiner