Subject: Re: [Leica] Summilux 35mm
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 16:19:02 -0400

Dan K
I tried to reply to your private e-mail but it bounced back twice. Thank you
for your inspirational comments about the 35mm 'lux. I have wanted this lens
for a long time and now I expect it will become a very active role in my
Leica kit. Also I paid $1695 for the lens from LeCamera in New Jersey which
is a very good and active Leica dealer.
Steve
Annapolis