Subject: [Leica] books
From: Photovilla@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 17:42:07 EST

I have to recommend Ted Grant's book as well "This is Our Work" available
directly from him for about $65. It is quite a nice book and I like "keeping
it in the family" when I recommend books as well! This is a large books with
tons of great photography from emergency rooms...

Don't miss the book on Cuba by David Allen Harvey either. It is quite nice
and you can still get signed copies of it at the Leica gallery. (at least
last week Jay had them) I'm pretty sure he shoots Leica M as well...

cheers,
Rich

<<Another new book which I like is "Museum Watching" by Elliott Erwitt (sp?)
of

dog photography fame. I think it is much more fun than his dog books.

Nathan