Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Exposing slide film at night
From: "Julian Koplen" <jkoplen@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 20:59:44 -0500

I agree in essence with your position, but I have to admit that mine is
mostly an armchair opinion based on my personal comfort levels.  What I am
wondering is if some experienced persons among us have made the comparison
between Leica's classical "integrated spot" approach and the newer matrix
thing.  And this leads in to my next question, which is just how many Leica
photographers actually use or want to use a matrix method.  In this respect,
is the Leica
crowd a little different from the general universe of SLR users?  My
suspicion is that the answer is--yes.

Julian