Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Moon beams
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 22:07:38 -0800

Well lads and lasses,

I hate to tell you but it's beginning to look like you'll be mooning by
yourselves! The weather predictors are coming down big time rain and
overcast for wednesday and thursday on the west coast of Canada.

However always the eternal optimist, it will probably be clear as a bell
and beautiful. After all, what the hell do the weather guys know anyway, as
we know they're wrong 99.9% of time. Well OK, gotta give them credit for
the odd time they get it right by looking out the window and telling us
excatly what's happening! ;)

No offence to any of the __"good weathermen"__ who do get it right that are
members of the LUG!" :):) Remember, it's peace on earth and goodwill etc.
etc.:)

ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant