Subject: Re: LUGRe: [Leica] Totally OT: Buzz's Know-Nothing Tax Rant
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@neteze.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 23:40:25 -0800

sometime around 12/20/99 5:17 PM, Joe Codispoti at joecodi@thegrid.net was
heard  to write:

> I have to laugh however when people - appropriately cloaked in a gigantic
> flag - seek to discredit modern laws and institutions by citing a
> constitution drafted 200 years ago. Lets face it, the constitution is
> obsolete and should be scrapped in favor of a new one reflecting life in the
> 21st century.

Anyone who can say that doesn't know the genius of the Constitution. Ever
hear of the bill of rights? Sheesh. I don't trust ANYONE in our government
to come up wtih a document half as good for the people as the one written
over 200 years ago.

Let's keep this an international list. Leica is a much more interesting
subject.

- --

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.neteze.com/ewelch

"You can't cajole someone into loving you by simply being nice to be
around." - Garrison Keillor - As heard on "A Prairie Home Companion"