Subject: Re: LUG[Leica] books
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@neteze.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 23:33:17 -0800

sometime around 12/20/99 2:42 PM, Photovilla@aol.com at Photovilla@aol.com
was heard  to write:

> Don't miss the book on Cuba by David Allen Harvey either. It is quite nice
> and you can still get signed copies of it at the Leica gallery. (at least
> last week Jay had them) I'm pretty sure he shoots Leica M as well...

Yes, DAH shoots with a Leica M6 or two or three and 50mm and 35mm lenses. He
keeps Nikons in the hotel just in case, but he shoots whole photo essays for
National Geographic with 35mm lenses mostly, but also with 50mm lenses. He
told me so himself.

- --

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.neteze.com/ewelch

"You can't cajole someone into loving you by simply being nice to be
around." - Garrison Keillor - As heard on "A Prairie Home Companion"