Subject: RE: [Leica] Totally OT: Buzz's Know-Nothing Tax Rant
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 08:47:16 -0500

Guys,

This is an international list.  There are a lot of us who don't live in the
US. Am I the only one who finds it funny (or strange) to hear the people who
have one of the lowest rates of taxation in the developed world complain
about their "burden" when we should be talking about all the wonderful Leica
images we will be taking in the next few weeks?

Is anyone doing anything special to document the turn of the century?

Ken
Oakville, ON, Canada  (no snow yet)