Subject: Re: [Leica] R8, again, halas, problem
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 08:26:13 -0700

I think your next major purchase should be a back up body or two. They are
handy to have as you can load different films in each one and always have a
functioning camera if one breaks. Unfortunately, if you just buy one extra
body and have to send out one for repair, you feel bereft when you are
"struggling" with only one body. It does not have to be expensive as it is
not your main camera. R3s seem pretty inexpensive and R7 prices look to
dropping as well.

John Collier