Subject: Re: [Leica] Government control
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 14:35:12 EST

Bad analogy Peter.....don't remember anyone being killed with a camera.  I
think that gun control should be voted on by the people, not decided by the
NRA or the politicians that they are buying.

<< How about we petition the US Government to limit imports such as cameras?
 Would we really want that?  No!  So why do we expect them to do so much else
 for us?  Too much control limits freedom and consequently the incentive
 required to spur on the economy.  While there are exceptions such as
 Singapore, I would much prefer the US where I can chew gum as I please.

 Peter K >>