Subject: Re: [Leica] Minilux battery life
From: lbonser@worldnet.att.net
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 18:07:58 -0800

I've had my Minilux since June (birthday present to myself) and only a
couple weeks changed the first battery. And then only because I thought "no
battery can last this long...better change it instead of risking the thing
crapping out unexpectedly." I usually carry a spare, but since you have to
use a quarter to open the battery compartment and the cover to the battery
compartment is sometimes a little tough to put back on in a rush.

I typically use the camera in Auto Flash mode and it only occassionally
needs to flash when using 400 speed film; I also turn it off almost
immediately after taking a shot unless I'm taking another one almost right
away.

Les