Subject: Re: [Leica] Moon
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 21:50:26 -0800

Mark Rabiner wrote:

>It's time for the Moon naysayers to eat Crow with Rochefort dressing.
>It's out there and doing its moonlike thing on steroids.

>And it looks a whiter bluer color. Here in Portland Oregon At 8 PM.
>It looks, well more persistant!  I saw it rising over the Fremont bridge
>and boy did I wish I had a CAT lens in my Glove Box to grab it with!>>>>

Well after all the discussion I sure as hell hope someone shot it right! :)

Me? Hell I couldn't see the sky let alone the moon and it's still that way
only fog, fog, fog! But like they say, "thththththat's life" :)  Besides I
can wait until the next one,  January ....if it ever clears.:)

Yeah I know it wont be as close, but who cares. If the atmosphere is right
as it comes over the horizn she's gonna "look like a big mother in full
light!" :) Now lads please don't come back with all that techie stuff that
it can't be.:) Just leave me, the moon beams and our optical illusions and
imagination be.:)

ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant