Subject: RE: [Leica] COSINA 15 MM
From: "Jean-Claude Berger" <jcberger@jcberger.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 19:49:24 +0100

Hello Jo,

As a practical rule, watch your fingers. The angle of view is so large that if
you don't pay a real attention to your fingers position, they will be on the
picture! And also, check that the lens and your M adaptor are well matched so
that the distance mark of the lens is aligned with the body or else you'll have
some vignetting.

All the best,

- --
Jean-Claude Berger (jcberger@jcberger.com)