Subject: Re: LUG[Leica] Incident light measurement
From: "Raimo Korhonen" <raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 09:24:53 +0100

Hi!
Well - in this case both meters would indeed give the same reading - but if
the subject is not 18% reflective the reflective-light meter gives a
different reading while the incident-light meter reads the same as before.
Now it depends on the skill of the photographer how he/she uses these
readings. A matter of personal preference, I`d say.
All the best!
Raimo
Photos at http://personal.inet.fi/private/raimo.korhonen

Frank Dernie at FrankDernie@compuserve.com