Subject: Re: LUG[Leica] Incident light measurement
From: "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 01:01:10 -0800

At 9:44 PM -0800 12/23/99, Eric Welch wrote:
>sometime around 12/23/99 8:02 PM, Henning J. Wulff at
>henningw@archiphoto.com was heard  to write:
>
>> If you point them at the
>> inside of a dome which transmits 18% of light and calibrate them
>> accordingly, they are incident; if you point them at a subject and
>> calibrate them as if they are pointing at an 18% (or whatever percentage
>> seems reasonable), they are reflective.
>
>This is like saying water is wet. Of course it is. It's a non-issue. How a
>meter works is not the point, when it comes to what it sees. How it gives
>you control is. That Frank's post totally missed that. I read it just fine.

READ, Eric. Don't just post some more stuff. You're a nice guy and are
competent in various ways, but often you just don't READ posts before
replying. Adding stuff that is irrelevant doesn't make up for not READING
the original post.

   *            Henning J. Wulff
  /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
 /###\   mailto:henningw@archiphoto.com