Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica for Las Vegas Night
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 1999 18:16:32 -0500

David:

There is so much variety to the night lights in 'Vegas that its hard to go
wrong.  I've used a P&S camera and held the pop-up flash down and gotten
acceptable pictures.  I agree that 35mm or wider works well.  Just walk
around, keep your eyes open, and bracket like hell.  You should get plenty
of great shots.

Mike D