Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Konica Hexar RF - initial impressions
From: Thomas Kachadurian <tom@kachadurian.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 1999 21:01:39 -0500

Dan:

I hate to get into this sort of thing, and please forgive me if
English is not your native language and you are misunderstanding what
I'm writing. But based on your reply, it seems that you would only
take people seriously if they offer opinions on things with which
they have no experience and limited second hand information.

Tom

>Thomas,
>
>We can always wait for the day when you do all that so that we can learn
>from your evaluative wisdom and data. Until then we cannot possibly take
>you and your recommendations seriously.
>
>Dan K.
>
> At 02:05 PM 26/12/99 -0500, you wrote:
>>Dan:
>>
>>Since I haven't seen one, touched one, or --more importantly-- used
>>one to make a photograph I have no basis upon which to make any
>>comments at all.
>>
>>Tom
>>
>>>How about telling us what you think of the Konica hexar?
>>>Dan K.

Thomas Kachadurian
www.kachadurian.com