Subject: [Leica] Year end thanks.
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 22:54:39 -0800

Hi folks of the LUG & LEG:

The year, the century and millennium are winding down rapidly and I'd like
to wish everyone a Happy, prosperous, successful and healthy New Year,
Century and Millennium.

A big thanks for the many things I've learned from this wonderful gang of
LUGNUTS and  LEGNUTS. :)  For the many handshakes and warm real time
friends I've had the plesure to make because of this international group of
folks dedicated to a simple camera we all appreciate and use, Leica.

Yep we twist horns on occasion, cajole and make fun of folks, rile some and
forgive others. But I truly believe if and when we each come face to face
and shake the hand of the name on the screen we find we're all photographic
brothers and sisters, photographers, users of picture taking machines and
friends!

Have a good one wherever you maybe!.

Thanks everyone for your kindness during the past years and I look forward
to the New Year of more postings and interesting Leica conversation.

g'night,
ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant