Subject: Re: [Leica] URGENT REQUEST FOR ADVICE...
From: Bill Carson <poppie@fidalgo.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 10:13:15 -0800

So, Richard, what kind of a guy is Dr. Joe and is he a man to be trusted
with my money?  By now I have several references and it seems that he is a
much-loved man with both talents and scruples!  Thanks for admitting that
you are who you are.  I'll look forward to reading your comments in he
future!  Regards,  Bill Carson, La Conner, Washington KE7GM