Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Lieca price fixing
From: DonjR43198@aol.com
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 08:14:19 EST

In a message dated 12/30/99 9:24:53 PM Central Standard Time, m6rf@yahoo.com
writes:

<<
 Price-fixing by any other name is still price-fixing.
 Don't tolerate it.  Remember, there is power in your
 Dollars.  Vote with your dollars and Vote with your
 feet.

 Regards,

 Bill >>

To a slight extent, I disagree with you.  Rather than price-fixing, I would
just call it GOUGING THE CUSTOMER.  And, of course, this is the thanks
American customers receive from their "friends" in Solms.

Bill, now let's wait for the acolytes to come scurrying from the shadows to
issue various reasons why this is so beneficial for the American customer.
Good luck!

Don