Subject: Re: [Leica] [Leica] URGENT REQUEST FOR ADVICE...
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 09:41:40 -0400

I'll second Richard's opinion of Dr. Joe! I've not yet met the man, but he
has been extremely helpful with information and such regarding topics
ranging from 'R' lenses to Cosina evaluations- even sold me a super Leica
'R' lens to Canon EOS adapter!
Always takes the time to provide his observations!

Happy New Year to all!
(just watched Sydney Australia's New Year "Woop-tee-doo" on the television
here in Boston- Lord, you people know how to fire it up!!!!)

regards,

Bob Keene