Subject: Re: [Leica] Drydown
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 13:43:51 -0500

I tried reducing my lighting over the fixer tray, but it didn't help much.
I didn't allow for pupil dialation, but used a foot-candle meter to reduce
the level to that of my standard viewing place.  Watching the prints during
the process there was clearly an increase in highlight detail after the
fixing.  I haven't tried squegeeing which others have suggested but will do
so in my next session.