Subject: Re: [Leica] All hail Tri-X (or is it still top dog?)
From: Harrison Mcclary <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 12:50:37 -0600

Mike,

Ae you changing your development time to allow for the temp differences?
 If not then you are not keeping the same development...if temps lower
you are underdeveloping, if temps higher you are over developing. This
will cause varriances in your grain.

Personally I like using UFG at 65 degrees for 4.75 minutes on Tri-x.
Gives good tones and great grain on Tri-X.