Subject: Re: [Leica] All hail Tri-X
From: Harrison McClary <harrison@mcclary.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2000 13:16:57 -0600

Rekon that fits me pretty well...Jethro Tull, the best Rock band of all
time IMHO.....nothing to help pass time in the darkroom or doing a
studio product shot than cranking some Doors and Tull to work
by......and I still like tri-x in UFG, although I agree with Greg that
the Fuji Neopans are wonderful films.