Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Users digest V14 #48
From: Summicron1@aol.com
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2000 12:35:13 EST

actually, there's a sizeable number of folks here in Utah who would rather
you didn't move to utah and buy a gun anyway. We have quite enough of those
circulating already, thank you.

so i can but second the proposal to shoot film, not guns

AND THIS IS NOT AN INVITATION TO START A THREAD ON GUN CONTROL!!!!!!!

ctrentelman
ogden, relatively peaceful, utah