Subject: [Leica] apx 25
From: Summicron1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2000 12:40:14 EST

If you haven't done any processing in 25 years, and have specific goals in
mind, my recommendation is to put off the job for 6 months and start using a
lot of the film, and processing it yourself. Try the various fine-grain
developers (xtol, microdol X, others,) and judge the results for yourself.

Nobody on this list can tell you how, in a few pages, to get what  you want.
You have to see it, and get it, yourself.

sorry, there are no short cuts.

ctrentelman
ogden (35 years a photographer and still learning)
Utah