Subject: IIa or IIIa outdoors (was:Re: [Leica] Contax RF & Durability Issues)
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2000 12:21:39 -0500

With a decent collapsible Summitar or Elmar, these do make a
handy, pocketable camera.  You might, however, find that the  IIIc
to be more readily available.  I've used the latter with a Summitar
as a travel p&s and find it easy to use and unobtrusive.  But
without an on board metering capabilty, these old models require
that you know your film and exposure data.

Roy