Subject: [Leica] Denver-area LUG meet, anyone?
From: Jeff S <4season@boulder.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2000 09:54:44 -0700

I'm trying to get a handle on how much interest we have for an informal
Denver-area LUG get-together.

At the moment, I'm tentatively thinking of these dates

Saturday Jan 29 Noon
Saturday Feb 5 Noon

Location: Todai Restaurant, Cherry Creek Mall (all-you-can-eat sushi,
noodles etc)

Alternative: Someplace near the 16th Street Mall, so we can head on over
to Werner's Mile High Camera afterwards. There's decent Thai food to be
had in the area.

If interested, let me know via private email and we can start firming up
those plans a little better. I'm guessing this will be a smallish
gathering of 3-5 people, so bring your gear and an appetite!
- --

Jeff Segawa
Somewhere in Boulder, Colorado