Subject: RE: [Leica] Techpan
From: "robmueller" <robmueller@home.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 23:17:03 -0500

pretty lassiez-faire attitude Mike. Is this the kindler, gentler, you?

Just wondering if you've ever seen woody's work? I'm not talking about
content or style of printing, but the tonal representation he gets from the
size of his work and the lack of grain? I'm wondering if Clyde butcher used
TechPan? they were pretty thick for a while in florida.

Rob Mueller