Subject: Re: [Leica] Techpan
From: "Dan S" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2000 03:37:56 GMT

Such finicky stuff.  I  have read your comments on it's tonal redition, but
that is not what offends me as much as the Technidol BS you have to go
through to develope it.

I have rarely found a film/developer combo so apt to staining and uneven
developement.  Otherwise it can be dandy stuff on the rare occasion when you
get a blue sky with no underdeveloped blotches!

These are the words of a life long small tank developer, and would doubtless
be invalidated if I would only spring for the damn JOBO:)