Subject: [Leica] Re: Contax RF - Kievs (probably getting off topic)
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@bayarea.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 23:51:01 -0800

I have a Kiev II (1952) with Jupiter-8 50/2 lens (Sonnar). Very nice
camera, although I doubt I'd trade my Leica M for it. It was quite
inexpensive and is in nice condition, although I had to replace the lens
as the original lens was defective as received. I've enjoyed banging
around with it for a few rolls of film.

There's room for a lot of fun with different cameras. We don't always
have to be so serious about ultimate quality. The photographs are what is
important, in the end.

Godfrey