Subject: [Leica] re: which 6x9 folding camera to buy
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@bayarea.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 23:15:46 -0800 (PST)

My favorite MF folder is a Zeiss Ikon Super Ikonta, but the Baldas are
excellent too. There are a couple of Voigtlanders with truly wonderful
lenses. I usually stick with 6x6 in MF, though.

Once upon an age ago I used to shoot with my grandfather's beautiful
Linhof Teknica 23. Superb Schneider lenses and a wonderful camera, but
we're talking the high end press cameras there... !

Godfrey