Subject: Re: [Leica] Technical Pan sharpness
From: thomas boehm <toboehm@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 02:37:49 -0800 (PST)

> I have a brick of Technical Pan in both 35mm and 120 in my fridge, and I
> now
> only use it with my tripod.

who needs technical pan? is this the art of photography with a 35 camera?

if one has the time and possibility to work with (and carry) a tripod
and wants the superior image-quality for huge enlargements, than one can
as well (i mean: much better) expose his negatives with a field-camera...
every tool has its specific field of use.

IMHO grain is not a handicap for excelent pictures.

regards, thomas
imst, austria