Subject: RE: [Leica] ......... chromo film.......
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 14:57:38 -0000

I was using XP2 and then XP2 Super exclusively for about two years. I loved
it, and still do. It has great tonal range, and ridiculous exposure
latitude. However...I have recently discovered that, at least with my
equipment, Tri-X scans better than XP2, particularly in the shadow areas,
which you get a lot of doing available light work.

Anyone want to trade an unopened 100 foot roll of XP2 Super for the same of
Tri-X? :-)